Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Australian Open 2010

I am not a great tennis fan. Dont ever follow tennis matches at all.
But for the last 2 weeks, The 2010 Australian Open has accompanied me on most nights.
I get to know more about the sports, and the players too. :)

The more I watched, the more I get involved.
Following every scores and matches...Even starts to have my favourites too.
Rafael Nadal - that he brings color and energy with him
Jo-Wilfried Tsonga - the way his smiles light up the court
and Roger Federer - always cool, calm and classy with his great mental strength.

Seeing each of them fights for points to points, runs and stretches every single muscles in their body, the spirits that they bring with them on court, I am amazed by the amount of great work and drills behind each success stories. Everyone comes in with a burning desire to win, but there is only 1 winner. I think everyone of them is a winner, for coming that far and bringing the best out of them.

So I am glad that I watched The Australian Open, the energy, fire, adrenaline, and sensational fighting spirits too. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Play the game to win" by Donald T & Robert K.

"Burning Desire" by Carnegie

Having a winning altitude and preparing for the sacrifice will lead you to win the game one day, together with your persistence and consistency along the winning journey.

Let's fight with your spirit !

p/s - gal, how come all the names you mentioned are male players only? how about female player - Yes - William Sisters ! the "mambra" !!

Enjoy watching !