Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mao's Last Dancer

I am touched by this book. A story of a young boy, his live living desperately in poor village in north-east China. His struggle from bitter poverty to the stardom of the West. His great courage and determination.

I cant stop reading, page after page.

" It doesn't matter what happens in the world around you. As long as you have your family, everything will be right "

" I thought of my journey towards the most precious thing I had, my freedom, and of what had always propelled me forwards - my dia's pride and dignity, and my niang's extraordinary courage and unlimited love. "

The root of one's family values and love, is where great journey begins.

3 comments:

Joe kaisan said...

fuLLy agreed!!
the feeling become stronger when we grow older =)

btw sis, i lost all my hp contacts so lost the saloon contact. These few days bz and haven go there. Will let u know once i free ok? by this week la ok ma?

take care!

Unknown said...

yo, i wanted to get this book too (pls la sin che give support )

Unknown said...

Again...." love > momentum > freedom > Abundance" by Sean :)

As we always believe, a true love will bring us happiness and freedom in life.